Monday, February 25, 2008

Just another day...

I am just a bit out of it today. I just began my day, and doing stuff that aren't really my problem or issue. Am currently dealing with this DBA, who thinks he knows better. But I think he doesn't have a damn clue about what he is doing. I mean he is just a bit abbrassive in the way that he deals with me.
I've already proven that the issue is not with what I am supporting, and he still keeps asking why he should be doing stuff for this. I just hate this guys guts. Well, I've heard bad impressions about him from other people. It has just unmade my day today, and to think that it's only the start of my day. I hope I don't have to deal with him anymore.
Well I guess this is just another day at the office for. I will get to deal with difficult people, and this guys just one of them.

No comments: