Friday, February 22, 2008

My 30th celebration

Today is my natal day and I prefer to file a leave for work and spend the rest of the day with my family. After I take my kids to school in the morning me and my wife went for some little unwinding. She went to get a service for manicure and pedicure and I guess her eyebrow waxing too!!! You knew girls are girls and this is just the right timing I can give her. While waiting for her I spent few minutes in a shoe store and bought 3pairs for me. Let's call it a birthday present for myself. Isn't it too many? That's all an office shoes. I need it and I got it almost half prize compare from goal to have a pair of Rockport.

So let me share to you my 30th celebration with my family. Just us!!!

my
baby wifey cooking pancit bihon noodles with vegetables


She is not fond in cooking but for the sake of my day she did. She can cooked delicious food if she is in the mood. It's me who have the passion in cooking


vegetables


finish product-it taste good because it has a labor of love


beef stew my specialty tonight-kids love it!









to make the day memorable here we are together as one family forever.

No comments: