Sunday, June 14, 2009

In the Middle of a Recession

The world has fallen into a recession, and I never thought that we could be affected by it in a big way. I've always thought that it would be alright soon. The recession has hit hard in the US, and proof it was the recent news that we've gotten about some of our colleagues.
With the news, we are just a bit relieved and worried at the same time. We are relieved that we are safe from the effects of this recession in the US. We are also worried because we wouldn't be expecting any changes in our situation. We probably won't get any increases and bonuses this year. This is not actually very good for me since I've been struggling lately with my finances. All I can say is that we're just surviving. Hopefully, a gleam of light is in the horizon for us.

No comments: