Monday, May 11, 2009

Movies to Watch Out For

It's been a while since I've watched a blockbuster in the movies. I admit that I wish I could just watch them myself, but I always have to consider my family when watching movies. The last 2 movies that I've seen were a chick flick with my wife, and an animated film with the kids. I appreciated the movies, but I guess I am more of a science fiction or block buster movie goer. There have been several movies lately that I have missed.
I was not able to see the Watchmen. I also missed watching Underworld 3. Recently, I wanted to watch X-Men origins: Wolverine, and the new and hipper version of Star Trek. I even missed seeing Dragon Ball Evolution. The reviews might have been bad, but it's still a big adaptation of my favorite anime series.
At this rate I could miss the next big movies: Angels and Demons, GI Joe, Transformers 2, and even Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Oops, maybe the last two not so much. I might be able to watch those with the kids.

No comments: