Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Solitary Confines (no more)...

By Jayver Lance

I broke free from the wilderness,
that is called grief and sorrow.
I am back with the light,
though my views have been for darkness.

The toll of my salvation
is giving up all that is there.
I believed in the truth,
and I was lifted to a new life.

Broken as I was,
now picking up the pieces.
Whole I am not still,
but I will carry on to bear.

Alone was I,
yet not totally together.
No longer apart,
we will stay through this life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BBC 'agenda setter' in Auckland
You could argue there's no better blend in life than an excellent coffee, lively debate and great music.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

johntheo62372368 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com