Saturday, January 05, 2008

Pisces This Year


Got a tag from baby kikay. I have to do this if not I'l be sorry for I'l be out in our room. Her wish is my command. Lol!

Pisces Horoscope 2008 brings only good news, success and better luck in all phases of life for people born under this sun sign. The best period of the year would be the time after the month of July. Before that, small hurdles or problems may occur for the Pisces people. As per the horoscope, commitment is the main theme of the year for the Pisces people.The horoscope 2008 advices Pisces people to avoid any kind of distraction in life, as these may lead to unnecessary problems and hurdles.

The year 2008 would witness a steady rise in income for the entire period. As for the career, the stars have only positive to say about this aspect. The Pisces people are said to not only have a stable but also an upward moving career.

If Pisces people want success in their professional front then it is advisable for them to just go for their goals. Leave your comfort zone and move forward with all the energy.

Try to avoid any kind of unnecessary issues as they will only result in misunderstandings and problems in your life. The horoscope 2008 talks of opportunities for being more commitments in the love life for the Pisces people. Those who are single and don’t want to remain so anymore can be sure of finding that perfect one with little of efforts. Moreover, the horoscope advices people born under this sign to keep no secrets in their love life, as it will create only problems for them.

I am not used to tag anyone but I will try, hope they will cooperate since this is my first.
Let me hear from you Rachel,Marga,Rey and Hanna. Maybe this is exciting for you guys! Share it now..All you have to do is visit this LINK. Choose your Zodiac Sign and copy/paste what the stars have to say on your blog then highlight all the predictions that you like or you can relate to. It’s that easy!. Start the year with good vibes.

4 comments:

fihanna said...

Ciao!
Txs for tagged my...
Auguri from Italy!
xoxo;D

fihanna said...

Tag for you:
here

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Jay. Thanks for the tag. I'll let you know once I post mine.

Thanks for linking me. I will add yours to my site too. BTW, if you don't mind can you add my other blog too? It's http://mysoulfulthoughts.com/
I will add your site there as well.

Happy Three Kings!

Heart of Rachel said...

I just posted the meme. I'm glad that my horoscope for the year is favorable.

BTW, the link you specified is not working. You have to remove the slash. Just thought you wanted to know.

Thanks.