Thursday, February 07, 2008

Unlucky with Public Transport (and I thought I was in Australia)

I think am just so unlucky with catching public transport here in Melbourne, Australia. Just when I started getting the hang of walking to the station, and changing trains; then train delays just happen. And it's not just once in a while, it's just almost everyday now.

I started catching the early train schedules, to be able to get to the office before 9, but the damn train just stops me in my tracks. I seldom get a 15 minute delay almost everyday now. I've got no qualms about trying to run off here and there just to be able to catch the train connecting train direct to Flinders St, but it's just the train from my station that keeps stopping for more than 5 minutes.

It's just not my week when it comes to public transport. Hope this changes next week. Am trying to come early to office so I don't have to hang here until 5:30.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tired of commuting?

http://www.cardealersaustralia.com/

We always have the perfect car for everyone!

franx said...

Please change your view to relax and enjoy this situation rather than complain and blame situation...everything will be ok.Nice blog you have

Cheers
Franx