- The first one is "I wish for more happy times with my family and friends". It seems nowadays am just a bit too busy with work, and I probably need more time with my family to be relaxed a bit. My baby can attest to that.
- The second one is "I wish for continued blessings from God and a positive outlook in life". I really have to be satisfied with I got, and I am always thankful for all the blessings that I got. But more blessings is never too much is what I would say.
- The third one is "I wish for more challenges to tackle to never have a dull moment in my life.". This seems to contradict my first wish, but it doesn't. It's complementary in that it keeps me alive, and I do still have to make a living so that my family can survive.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Make a Wish
My Baby has passed me this meme . I would like to thank her for this. I love you baby. It's been a while since I've made a wish, but here I go.
The “Make A Wish” Meme
Here are the rules:
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart’s desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic above.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:
Here are my wishes:
I've wished for 3 things.
Well, there you have it. All three wishes. I have no idea to whom I can pass this on. So if you've got any comments or your own wishes, please feel free to drop me your comments.